Product Update

Get access to our latest news by signing up for our newsletter.

Product Update--August 23rd

Product Update--August 23rd

[GB] Zoom75 Keyboard Kit 90% of website orders have been sent out, and the remaining 10% of the orders have not been sent out temporarily because these colors are still being assembled. These order...

Product Update- July 21st

PRODUCT UPDATE [GB] Zoom75 Keyboard Kit Update for July 29th, 2023 Current status update as of July 21th, 2023 Vendor:  - We are pleased to inform you that starting this week...