[Pre-order April Batch] Zoom65 Olivia Edition
Drops @ 00: 00, March 15, Beijing Time(March 14, 11:00, EST)
Estimated Ship Date: Early May 2022 to customers.
Zoom65 aims to make an enthusiast level typing experience and sound accessible and affordable to the general population and hobbyists alike. Each Zoom65 is sold as a complete kit. It comes with everything you need to use the keyboard right away. Other than the case, PCB and plates, it also includes stabilizers, switches, keycaps and a USB cable!
Ultimate premium build
- Electrostatic coated aluminium cases for long-lasting usage
- Special glittery finish to make your board stand out
- Engraved aluminium weight to add flare
- Multiple layouts in one board for ANSI, ISO, split spacebar, back space and much more.
- Remap keys easily using QMK/VIA
Never feel or sound like typing on hard rock again
- Proven gasket design with flex cut PCB and PC plate allow suitable flexibility, that keeps a good balance of flex and firmness to help you type comfortably but won't make your fingers tired.
- Special poron dampener foam and gasket materials to support the structure for a long life time. They absorb hollow sounds effectively, and keep their elasticity for years to go.
- JWK linear switches commonly known and loved for their smoothness and stable performance for comfortable typing experience.
- WS Stabs series from Wuque Studio specially designed to avoid your spacebar, shift, enter, and back space keys from becoming loose.
- Aluminium Cases
- PCB: QMK/VIA supported, ESD protected
- Typing Angle: 6.5°
- Front height: 20 mm
- Default plate: PC
- Gasket mount
- Aluminium Weight
- Weight (fully assembled): 1.3kg
- Keycap: Doubleshot PBT
- Top housing: PC
- Bottom housing: Nylon
- Stem: Pom
- Spring Weight: 63.5g
- Factory lubed
Olivia Light/Dark Entry Edition
Zoom65 first launch is proudly authorized by Olivia, the designer of GMK Olivia++ , to use her brilliant design for Zoom65 Olivia Light/Dark. With this board, we hope to make a real enthusiast-level board accessible to everyone, especially heavy typers who haven't had chance or time to learn or build their own daily driver. With love <3.
Other keycap and case colors will be released later.
Olivia Light Version Case Finish Update
We updated the original (first drop from Meletrix) version's shinny glitter finish to matte glitter finish. Check the newest finish closeup here.
While we plan in-stock sale for Zoom65, we would also love to check your ideas and favorites for the future. Please kindly let us know your ideas by filling in the
IC form here.
1. If I cannot get one from the latest drop, when can I purchase it again?
Zoom65 is planed to be restock every 1-2 months, and you can always check the drop schedule here.
2. Will you have other colors?
Yes, will do in near future, please feel free to fill in our IC form above
3. Will you provide Bluetooth VIA version like Aurora?
Yes, we hope to deliver them in May, 2022.
4. Will you sell a fully assembled Zoom65?
Yes, estimated in May, 2022
5. Can I check my shipping fee?
Yes, please check it using this "Shipping Estimation Page", one Zoom65's shipping weight is 2.5 kg.
6. If I get a wired version, can I purchase a wireless PCB later?
- US: Cannonkeys
- Canada: Mech.land
- Oceania: Daily Clack
- EU: Mykeyboard
- UK: Proto[Typist]
- Japan: Yushakobo
- Philippines: Zion Studios
- Malaysia: Rebult
- South Korea: Bravotech
- Singapore: iLumkb
- Thailand: Gamingplanet
- Taiwan: Inpad
- Vietnam: Taobaosop
- International: Meletrix.com
Vendor price will vary depends on vendor's actual shipping fee and various other expenses, but the total cost will still be less than buying directly from Meletrix.com.
Please subscribe to our newsletter or join our discord for updates.
Sound test by Zion Studio