[Pre-order May Batch] Zoom65 Essential Edition
[Pre-order May Batch] Zoom65 Essential Edition
Drops @ 7 AM, April 6, Beijing Time(April 5, 7 PM, EST)
Meletrix Pre-order Time: April 6 - April 20
Estimated Ship Date: Late May/Early June to customer/vendors.
We are glad to bring you Zoom65 Essential Edition at an introductory price during pre-order! With up to ten case colorway, eight Knob & Weight combos, and more add-ons, we help to give the most possibilities to build your favorite personalized board.
* More than 80 Color Varieties
10 case colorway, 8 knob&weight combo, extra knobs and weights to meet your DIY need.
* Bluetooth/VIA Wired and Wireless Hotswap PCB
Supports Bluetooth 5.0 and VIA configuration, works in both wired and wired less mode. Hotswap PCB with Kailh sockets.
ANSI, ISO, split spacebars, step caps lock, right shift, back space
* Battery Included
Every Zoom65 Essential Edition comes with a 2300mAh Li-ion battery included in the kit. The battery should last 6-8 weeks between charge under normal use. Once it's out of charge simply connect your keyboard to your PC / laptop using the included USB-c cable.
* Internal weight
Take your keyboard to the next level with an internal brass weight, sold separately here. It weighs about 400 grams and the exposed brass inside the case gives it a nicer, more solid sound compared to having no internal weight. Compatible with all Zoom65 sold to date.
Gasket mount design
6.5° Typing angle
20mm front height
Essential kit with Aluminium knob / weight: 1.55kg
Essential kit with Aluminium knob / weight & internal brass weight: 1.95kg Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight: 1.82kg
Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight & internal brass weight: 2.22kg PCB can be used in wired or wireless mode.
Essential Kit Contents
• Aluminum top & bottom case of buyer's choice
• Aluminum / SS external weight of buyer's choice
• Aluminum/brass rotary knob matching the external weight.
• Hot-swap, multi-layout Bluetooth PCB
Compatible with VIA. ESD Protected. Can be used in wired or wireless mode
• Polycarbonate plate
• Set of WS Stabilizers
• 2300 mAh Li-ion battery
• Coiled USB-C cable
• Full foam kit
• Screws and other installation tools and accessories
• Faux suede storage case
PRE-ORDER BONUS: Free Wuque Titanium Switch Puller in a random (not Prism) colorway
Buyers can pick and choose their preferred weight and knob combo with their choice of case. The included weight and knob will be of the same color/finish.
Additional weights and knobs can be purchased separately on their own.Essential Kits in this first batch are being offered at an introductory low price. They may cost slightly more in future batches.
Regarding ocean freight and air express
Most vendors have two methods of importing Zoom65 into their country before they can start shipping them out to customers.
1. Ocean freight - Relatively cheap but takes anywhere from 45 to 90 days to arrive. This is how most keyboards in the industry get to the vendors.
2. Air express - Arrives in 5 - 10 business days but it is very expensive, several times higher than ocean freight. This shipping method to vendors is becoming more common as of late.
Zoom65 vendors listed below may choose to use ocean freight, air express, or a mix of both to bring in their units. For air express shipments, please keep in mind vendors may add a small surcharge on top of the MSRP listed above to account for the higher shipping costs.
Also available at:
South Korea: Funkeys
Rest of the world: Wuque Studio
1. Reading and following the build guide is essential, especially if it's your first time building. Please make sure to read the build guide in full before you attempt to install. If your unit is missing a printed build guide, please locate the online version linked on Meletrix website.
2. The case, weight and knob colors shown in the photos are renders. Colors may appear different on different screens and devices, depending on calibration and color profiles. Actual colors may appear slightly different in production units.
3. Please note that this is a pre-order. Any time estimates are our best guesses, they're not guaranteed deadlines. Delays and setbacks may occur, especially in a world still recovering from Covid-19. Please DO NOT PURCHASE if you do not agree with the terms and conditions outlined in this page.
4. Your payment method will be charged as soon as you place the order. As such, if you cancel your order there will be a 4.4% fee applied to the total refund to account for payment processing fees. This is a fee we do not get back in case of a refund.
You can only cancel or request a refund while the pre-order phase is still active.
There will be no refunds or cancellations after the pre-order period ends.
Please subscribe to our newsletter or join our discord for updates.